The is a lead position expected to provide hands on direction, execution, and leadership to the HVAC division team members. As the Lead, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a professional relationship with the leadership team, clear and punctual communication, and overall team player. This position is also tasked with the hands on installation, repair, and direction of various HVAC machinery and equipment in a commercial environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the installation and repair of machinery and electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
- Mentor, coach, and direct crews and other installers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ Years of experience as an HVAC Installer with duties including installing, repairing and commercial grade HVAC machinery and equipment
- Previous lead experience is a plus
- Must possess a Valid California Driver’s License with less than 3 points
- Basic computer skills, ability to learn company software programs
- Ability to work alone, with strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs and be on your feet the majority of the day
- Must use GPS navigation or able to accurately plan routes
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Higher education desired and 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.